running this weekend

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by bterry, Apr 23, 2010.

1. bterry

bterry New Member

I plan to go run tonight for as long as i can until the bad weather moves in here anyone else got plans to run this weekend

2. rosco

rosco New Member

Running tonight, Then running when the rain leaves on wet ground.

3. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

Just got back in from running, tried to get them out before the storm. Gonna go again tomorrow if the weather breaks :clap:

4. bterry

bterry New Member

I wish i could have went today but gotta pay the bills. Ive got 20 more minutes then Im going to get my oldest boy and a cpl of dogs he says he's going to ride his 4 wheeler while i run

5. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

I was going to go tonight, but dont look like the weather is going to cooperate

6. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Going in the morning for a little while:up:

7. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

going field trialing so that i can run mine

8. running in the morning if the weather allows!!!

9. madcatter

madcatter New Member

put 2 dogs down with buddies 2 from 5 till 7.then put down a couple more by them selves till 9:30
    no running in the am---youth turkey hunting is opening and i dont wanna bother anyone

10. rosco

rosco New Member

Man that rain we had really helped. Finally put together a good race . Its been a while since we had good scenting conditions. Ran 2 brace packs today, they both had the rabbit going. Ran for 2 hours and had to catch them.
    I know the dogs had fun.

11. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

we ran saturday morning in Mo at the field trial, great running except for one cast. running was great,

12. bterry

bterry New Member

I got to run just a little on saturday between storms running was pretty good i plan to hit it pretty hard this week while there is still moisture in the ground.

13. how did you do at the trail beagle man01