Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came in from running the hounds. They jumped at 4:00 PM and I caught them at 6:00 PM. I ran 3 dogs and the 1st 30 min. they were running 2 different rabbits. Lady had her own and was circling it while Buddy and Trixie had circled theirs right into Lady's and they all got together after that. Man I love this stuff. They didn't want to quit when I picked them up so I might let them out again tomorrow for a little while. If I was retired I would have to keep more dogs.

Roger

·
Registered
89 Posts
i have been laid of sence july. i run my dogs here lately 6 days a week. runnin lately has sucked. short race then straight to hole.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
James that is exactly what I thought you would name him. Cool name! :up:

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Don't you get jealous when you hear about these folks getting to run everyday? I got to get some rabbits close so I can run after work.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doug, when I get called back to work it will be several months before I can run my dogs again. Maybe longer. I am enjoying it while I can.

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I don't blame you one little bit. I go every single time that I'm not working. Even took the last three saturdays off so that I could get in a few hunts before the end of season. Thank God for Annual Leave.:beagle:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts