Running Rabbits Today

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by RKW, Feb 24, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

Just came in from running the hounds. They jumped at 4:00 PM and I caught them at 6:00 PM. I ran 3 dogs and the 1st 30 min. they were running 2 different rabbits. Lady had her own and was circling it while Buddy and Trixie had circled theirs right into Lady's and they all got together after that. Man I love this stuff. They didn't want to quit when I picked them up so I might let them out again tomorrow for a little while. If I was retired I would have to keep more dogs.

Roger

2. cdp

cdp New Member

i have been laid of sence july. i run my dogs here lately 6 days a week. runnin lately has sucked. short race then straight to hole.

3. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Roger

Thought you might want to know... It's official now.. His name is Echo Hill's Caddy Lack...... Eat your heart out! :D

4. RKW

RKW Active Member

James that is exactly what I thought you would name him. Cool name! :up:

Roger

5. Don't you get jealous when you hear about these folks getting to run everyday? I got to get some rabbits close so I can run after work.

6. RKW

RKW Active Member

I know what you mean blev I get so jealous! lol

Roger

7. yep but maybe we will get to do that someday dblevens

8. RKW

RKW Active Member

Doug, when I get called back to work it will be several months before I can run my dogs again. Maybe longer. I am enjoying it while I can.

Roger

9. I don't blame you one little bit. I go every single time that I'm not working. Even took the last three saturdays off so that I could get in a few hunts before the end of season. Thank God for Annual Leave.:beagle: