Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
How’s the lemon dog bred looks just like the dad of the to I have now but I’m getting another female back I let a friend of mine have she’s colored the same was wondering the bloodline and is it a male

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Circle4p, I don't have a pedigree on this male , he is still on puppy papers. He is a gran pup of FC Phil's Line Drive Jake on the bottom side I believe and his sire is a more conservative red and white dog that I don't know anything about his breeding. I really didn't want him because I didn't need another male but a friend gave him to me so I thought I would try him. Looks like I may keep him.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Circle4p, I don't have a pedigree on this male , he is still on puppy papers. He is a gran pup of FC Phil's Line Drive Jake on the bottom side I believe and his sire is a more conservative red and white dog that I don't know anything about his breeding. I really didn't want him because I didn't need another male but a friend gave him to me so I thought I would try him. Looks like I may keep him.
If you decide that you don't want to feed them anymore let me know and I'll be on the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.