Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Thanks Rob. Theyre bred a little different than I thought they were. For some reason I was thinking they were off Duce.

So you guarantee theyll be under 13" with good hunt, good foot, line control, and make FC right? :whistle:

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FB i`ll guarenty they`ll eat LOL they should be some good hounds with hunt & good foot , BUT you never no ! Fred i didnt breed nothing to Duce this year, had breed my self in corner with him , but next year I`ll breed him to one these little Suzy & Rambo gyps. I`m not keeping no more males, going all little gyps, Hopeing to have 3 or 4 to spo this year. And i`m sure they`ll be under 13 in just hope they dont go to small. All my gyps out of Duce are 12in & 1 goes 12 3/4

Cecil the jups are sisters, but the Tri. color gyp has more foot & likes the front more ,She`ll run with just bout what ever ya put down Her & The suzy & rambo gyps. They all have good hunt & can run a rabbit

·
Registered
783 Posts
Rob put me down for a nice female soon as they are weaned. When can I send the money and how much?

When you gonna send suzy down here and let me raise us a few good litters with her and some good FC Blackcreeks from this end?

Thanks,

Mitch

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
T-Boy not got no females fer sale there cous, i`m still waiting on my little female from you. I`ve only got Suzy & 5 of her daughters & 3 of her grand daughters & 2 of her sons & 6 of her Grand sons

1 - 6 of 6 Posts