Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, give us a update on LA. Whats it like down there? Do you have one of those white suits?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
HOT and HUMID. Blev, it is so humid when you sweat you turn into a walking steam bath. If you are delivering the mail you are feeling the heat too. I'm lucky to be able to stay with my air conditioned truck most of the time.

I have been working long ours and when I get off I eat, shower and go to bed. 4:30 am gets there in a hurry. That's why I haven't been on here much lately.

Roger

·
Banned
469 Posts
RKW didn't you say you worked on putting in pipelines.If so who do you work for. I work in the gas field and I'm with you on the heat we are pigging a line this morning getting ready for a tie in tommorrow.Then I get some new wells.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HOT and HUMID. Blev, it is so humid when you sweat you turn into a walking steam bath. If you are delivering the mail you are feeling the heat too. I'm lucky to be able to stay with my air conditioned truck most of the time.

I have been working long ours and when I get off I eat, shower and go to bed. 4:30 am gets there in a hurry. That's why I haven't been on here much lately.

Roger
Read in forbes magazine today that those folks working for BP are getting back rubs. Sounds rough.:thumb: Be careful down there, but if anything happens ya'll, I got dibs on the four wheeler and the 1100.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Crofford, I am an inspector for pipeline constuction. I'm working on the Tiger line south of Shreveport. It goes all of the way across La. south of I-20. I am overseeing the Grade crew right now. Be careful out there Crofford you saw what happened in Texas last week I'm sure.

Blev, Sorry I've got the 4 wheeler with me. I might have an old single shot 20 ga. somewhere if that will help. LOL

Roger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts