Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a runnen those 4 little gyps i had down in NLBC. & i was a runnen the other mornen & they was just a hammeren that bugar & after a while there circles started getten smaller & then even smaller. And bout that i was a just setten there on my 4 wh. & yhat ole rabbit hope out in the open & his sides was just a thumpen i tell ya & bout that time he stood up on his back feet there a just looken around a pretty wild eyed & bout that time he come a hopen straight towards me & bout that time he ducked behind this big ole oak tree. And bout that time here was the girls on him & he jumps out from behind that old oak with one them white styro foam coffee cu ps ah stuck on a stick and a just ah waven it at those hounds Ah tryen to sarender, but i could tell by the look those girls had in there eyes that they meant that little bugar bodly harm. So i go & catch em up. Hows yalls day go:thumb::headscratch:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Rob, only you could make a rabbit surrender like that! He thought there was a blackcreek war party after him. After hearing them myself I imagine the poor rabbit thought hundreds were chasing him. lol

Roger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts