Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help from my rabbit dog friends and family , my mom and dad was both diagnosed with covid a few days ago dad is 79 and bad diabetic moms 73 they’ve been fighting it but getting worse , my sister is a nurse and checked their oxygen tonight and both were in the low 80’s so she called for an ambulance, hoping and praying the oxygen will get them on their way to recovering.
I surely appreciate it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need some help from my rabbit dog friends and family , my mom and dad was both diagnosed with covid a few days ago dad is 79 and bad diabetic moms 73 they’ve been fighting it but getting worse , my sister is a nurse and checked their oxygen tonight and both were in the low 80’s so she called for an ambulance, hoping and praying the oxygen will get them on their way to recovering.
I surely appreciate it
Prayers sent

·
Super Moderator
6,379 Posts
Curnel I can’t be there with you but Praying right now and will continue to pray for them!
Dear Heavenly Father we come to you asking that you will be with the Drs and nurses caring for Curnel’s Mom and Dad. Give them the knowledge and wisdom to treat them. Lord we know that you are the Great Physician and you can heal them and we ask this in Jesus name. Lord be with Mr and Mrs Curnel and comfort them and be with all the family in this trying time. We ask all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Curnel I can’t be there with you but Praying right now and will continue to pray for them!
Dear Heavenly Father we come to you asking that you will be with the Drs and nurses caring for Curnel’s Mom and Dad. Give them the knowledge and wisdom to treat them. Lord we know that you are the Great Physician and you can heal them and we ask this in Jesus name. Lord be with Mr and Mrs Curnel and comfort them and be with all the family in this trying time. We ask all these things in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen

1 - 20 of 55 Posts