Rehydrate Product.

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by dbounds, Mar 30, 2010.

1. dbounds

dbounds Active Member

Have any of you guys tried this product? It's like Gatoraid for dogs.It's an effervescent tablet you put in the dogs water when you are working them in warm weather. It replaces electrolytes and is supposed to improve performance. I used it last summer in the water I carried with me when running. Comes 10 tablets to a tube, for hard workouts you put two tablets per 16 ounces of water, or for lighter workouts 1 per 16 ounces. Don't know how you gage the difference in workouts but I would like to think anytime I turn mine loose they get a hard workout? The theory makes sense but it's kinda like when somebody ask you if the medicine the Doctor gave you worked. Don't know how I would've felt if I had'nt taken it?:headscratch:

2. rosco

rosco New Member

d,
    I havn't used it but I have saw it around a bit at a the few trials I have went to.

3. bterry

bterry New Member

I havent used that paticular product but I have used go-dog in a powder form that you mix in their water its supposed to replace electrolytes just like your product it has seemed to work well

4. bseger

bseger New Member

Beau, what is the name of this product and where can u find it,I use go dog but this could be easier to use.

5. dbounds

dbounds Active Member

The name of it is rehydrate. I found it at Gander Mnt. (NLR) and saw it at Mac's Prairie Wings.

6. John-PA

John-PA New Member

I've always just used Pedialyte for rehydrating them. I buy the unflavored pedialyte and mix it with water. I can't really say if it helped or not though.