Red tick

Discussion in 'Dogs For Sale' started by Jeffery Nelson, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Jeffery Nelson

Jeffery Nelson New Member

Does anyone have any red ticks for sale? Either puppies or finished dogs or anywhere in between.

2. Jeffery Nelson

Jeffery Nelson New Member

Are you in Mississippi?

3. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
  4. Wellborn

Wellborn Member

Florida
    I have a redtick (AKC) and her two one year old pups (females|).She had four pups, i am keeping two and sending two with her.The mother is a very good mother and a finished hound, never known to chase off game.Due to my health it forces me to limit the number of hounds i am able to care for, therefore i am making some lucky person a gift of these three hounds..You can email me at..
    friendsforlifeinc@yahoo.com
    I live in mid north Florida 32060, a few minutes off 10 and about 30 minutes off 75...

5. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
    How much will the gift cost to ship to northeast MS (662)315-3493 you can send pictures so I can see them in advance.

6. Wellborn

Wellborn Member

Florida
    The cost of fuel for the round trip.

7. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
    If you are serious I have a young friend that might bring me to get them. Give me an address so I can get my ducks in a row.

8. Wellborn

Wellborn Member

Florida
    5278 189th Road Live Oak Florida 32060
    Email..
    FRIENDSFORLIFEINC@YAHOO.COM

9. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
    Checking on shipping cost will let you know are the pup male or female do you have pictures and papers

10. Wellborn

Wellborn Member

Florida
    All female, have puppy papers on mother but never registered her litter.The mother is a finished hound, the pups has had very little field work due to my physical condition at present.My hounds are the real thing, i can furnish you with others opinions if you wish?? and if you pick them up we can run the mother with the person that raised her from birth out of my redtick female with his pack.

11. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
    What are the other options

12. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
    Sorry I misread your response I will see what shipping will be and let you know what I need to do.

13. Wellborn

Wellborn Member

Florida
    None..if you want the hounds they are here, if not others are interested.It has come to my attention, that i could sell these hounds and have much less time involved than i am having doing my best to place them for............FREE!
    Personally i think your best option is to forget all about these hounds!!My opinion is these hounds would out perform anything you could possible imagine and would destroy any idea you ever had about rabbit dogs!!These hounds are for the serious rabbit hunter, therefore i think these hounds are not for you,what you think??????

14. beagle59

beagle59 Member

MS
    That's up to you it's was your gift to give or not