Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok: here's the most awesome news ever:
1) $50 rebate on select Garmin PRO series (PRO 70, PRO Trashbreaker, Sport PRO, PRO 550, and PRO Control 2). We'll include a postage paid envelope for you to send in your rebate form.

2) Measuring stands are here. UKC/AKC stands and NKC/ARHA stands. All officially approved. All ready to go. $150 - ships free. New club? We have it available in club starter packs and clubs receive a discount.

3) Garmin Instinct GPS watch - $299.99. Smaller than the fenix. But, it will track dogs on the Astro 320/Astro 430/Alpha 100. Works great - see posts on OKIE DOG and MULE facebook pages.

Don't forget - collars, leads, couplers, tie outs and more - all hand-made at OKIE DOG SUPPLY. We always look forward to serving you. 918-633-3519 or 601-856-5169.

Thank you,
Mike Franklin
OKIE DOG SUPPLY
MULE HUNTING CLOTHES

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Thanks Mike, received my order. Items exactly as expected. Great service from you, wish I could say the same for the USPS though. You had the correct address, shipping label couldn't be any clearer, but USPS shipped the package all around be before getting it to me!!!

Thanks again, as usual Okie is the greatest for us Houndsman!!!

John Taylor

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Thanks Mike, received my order. Items exactly as expected. Great service from you, wish I could say the same for the USPS though. You had the correct address, shipping label couldn't be any clearer, but USPS shipped the package all around be before getting it to me!!!

Thanks again, as usual Okie is the greatest for us Houndsman!!!

John Taylor
They do a great job

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not only hand made but exceptionally WELL made and reasonably priced too. Got a beta collar and lead for my friends new dog to repay a favor. He (my friend) is impressed with the quality and finish details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts