Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started raining today at my house lasted about 1 hour......the rain cooled it down real good...did anyone else get rain? Happy Fathers Day

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
We've been getting a good shower or 2 here almost every day. Grass is growing like wild fire. Unfortunately this is the only year I haven't put out a garden in 5 or 6 years. Didn't get any today though.

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
We have been getting rain every day or two. It has been a battle just keeping my yard mowed and my garden weeded. Best garden I've ever had though!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
We just now get'n a good rain out of the north. Been so hot the cows ain't even head'n to the woods, just stand'n out in it.

good running in the morning :up:

·
Registered
89 Posts
its dry hot and miserable, my hounds have formed a union and are demanding air-conditioning, and fancy water.I fixed them sent the ole lady out,"shell break that union up" God knows Ill do anything to shut her up.:stir:

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
We have a chance of rain tonight and a good chance of rain tommrow. I sure hope we get some, me and the old man are going to run Sat. morning

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here we have had a drought for about 1 week and have had 3 triple digit temperature days. Grass is dying but we're watering the garden and its doing fine. I have been getting my young hound out in the evening and we have got on rabbits for 4 straight days. Awesome!

·
Registered
260 Posts
We got rain the last two days so I went and ran a couple of hounds this morning for about three hours and had some good running once we finally got one up. I had alot of fun listening to the dogs.

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
According to weather.com we've got about a 50% chance of some thunderstorms today and boy do we need it. We haven't had any in about 2 or 3 weeks now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts