Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Have you got an experienced buck that youd sell?

Ive got some rabbits that called knotheads but I need a different buck or something because the one I have isnt gettin' the job done.

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks just like a cottontail with the exception of a tamer rabbit not wild. My San Juans work well for puppy training. Hey keith , those pups are really coming on....fun to watch them open up on those wabbits in my pen.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Will the san juan rabbits live on the ground. I am wanting to build a small pen just to expose the pups to rabbits and was wandering if a tame rabbit could live in there. The only tame rabbits I had I kept them in a hutch off of the ground. I'm not wanting the rabbits to raise just live on the ground

·
Registered
22 Posts
right now I only have 2 proven bucks. Call Percy Cummins from N Little Rock. I bought 3 from him last fall[ nice guy].1-318-355-3453

·
Registered
134 Posts
Will the san juan rabbits live on the ground. I am wanting to build a small pen just to expose the pups to rabbits and was wandering if a tame rabbit could live in there. The only tame rabbits I had I kept them in a hutch off of the ground. I'm not wanting the rabbits to raise just live on the ground
Yes , I have had 2 in a 12 foot round pen on the ground for a couple of years. It works great for pups. They will run when the pups get close to the pen. It just takes a few times and the pups are barking at them. I have raised and trained pups for 25 years and this is the best thing I have done. When I start taking my pups in the wild they usually start running with just 2 or 3 trips.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any san juan does? I need to find some does for breeding stock. Im not very far from you jus right across the border. If you have any please give me a call at 580-212-9948 Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts