1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Nice video Blubeagle and beautiful countryside. I listened close and thought I picked up a faint gobble in the background too!

Roger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
them are some chases is that the WMA land.:D
yep...wma public land...the rabbits get thinned out quick when the shooting starts...but good running now!!..i do love to eat rabbit!...but i am a firm believer in lets leave a BUNCH to just run our dogs!!!!!...i just love to hear and watch the hounds!!!...wish we all thought that way!!!...LOL

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice video Blubeagle and beautiful countryside. I listened close and thought I picked up a faint gobble in the background too!

Roger
they were gobbling all around me...at a good distance...but i could hear them...wasnt really what i was trying to pay my attention to though!!!...LOL LOL

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice videos and that is some good looking countryside[/QUOi like it around here in upper east TN....i live about 1 mile from town...there is a river right there...and my property is at 2500 feet...i love this mountain i live on...property has been in my family for over 100 years!!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
video

Enjoyed the videos!! Sure is beautiful country side. I would love to own that old farm site and hill top. Even though the cover isn't thick rabbits seem to be plentiful. Guess it may be one of the areas of the country that coyotes haven't discovered yet.:headscratch::headscratch:

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts