Rabbit Dogs banner
81 - 100 of 232 Posts
Well everyone this next weekend is our Big Hunt/Event at Somerset Ky. I hope to see you guys up there. Should be a great time running dogs, visiting with old and new friends, eating well and don’t forget our raffle to raise money for the Jr Handlers Deep South. It’s not to late to make arrangements to attend. Safe travels this week to all of you.

Right now we have around 30 people signed up and I have a few local hunters that are interested. If you are planning to attend and aren't on the list please let us know so we can plan accordingly for our meals. I'm sure there will be plenty to go around! I want to thank everyone who has had a part in planning this event, it has been a pleasure to work with each and every one of you. Will be praying everyone has a good safe trip and will see you all Friday!!!

I would never thought, that a forum would host hunts like these. I joined the forum not to long ago and Reading this, makes me feel proud and good about joining. I’m also new to running Beagles and if I knew then, what I know now about hunting rabbits with Beagles; I would have done it a looooong time ago. Keep up the Great work that you guys are doing, it’s a Great way to keep the Heritage Alive. Thank you for doing what you’re doing.🤙🏾
Back at you Edwin, you keep doing what you do. I am glad you are getting into the beagle arena. JMO

I've looked forward to the hunt all year but my son's work schedule is going to keep us from being there....hope a great time is had by all....and thanks again for your thoughts and prayers during my bout with cancer. My recovery has gone very well.

81 - 100 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.