Rabbit Dogs banner
61 - 80 of 232 Posts
Guys and Gals we are a little over 4 weeks away from our Hunt/Event!! Looking forward to seeing you there. Get signed up so we know how to plan for meals please. I’ve had text, calls and emails from some of you that said you were coming but not on list. Thanks in advance and see you there! It’s not to late to get tickets and I will have some available at Hunt/event.

Guys and Gals we are a little over 4 weeks away from our Hunt/Event!! Looking forward to seeing you there. Get signed up so we know how to plan for meals please. I’ve had text, calls and emails from some of you that said you were coming but not on list. Thanks in advance and see you there! It’s not to late to get tickets and I will have some available at Hunt/event.
This sounds like alot of fun but i wont be able to make it!

30 Days till Rabbitdogs Hunt/Event. Hope to see you there. Great fun and Fellowship for all! If your attending make sure you post on here to sign up so we can get a head count please. If you have tickets out if your attending just give to me there but if you have tickets out get them mailed to me in next week or two as I don’t trust our snail mail. Thanks

Boy.... this Swampman guy is some kinda know it all or something huh?

Have y’all noticed?

This will be the first time I’ve missed this hunt! Still kinda stings!
I know y’all are gonna have a great time!!!

Windy.... don’t listen to ANYTHING Mr Messer says!!!! But do get him to tell you the BEAR story! Very funny!
Ask for Aaron Curnel.... if you can body slam him..... YOU WILL BE MY NEW HERO!!!

Hang with Curnel, Grizz, and Rick Watkins!!!
You’ll have a blast!!!
A bunch more colorful personalities will be present.... but I don’t have enough ink left in this phone for all that!!!

Mater

I am wrestling with a wife who is in bad shape along with my leg problems as well. I want to be there in the worst way and am praying that the two of us will be well enough for me to come. I hope all of the rooms aren't sold out by the time I am able to decide. Keep us in your prayers. Maybe the great Physician will look down on us with tender mercy.

Wow only 23 days till the Rabbitdogs.net Hunt/Event. Guys and gals I sure hope your getting as anxious as I am. Looking forward to meeting some I havnt already and seeing old friends. Great time of fellowship, swapping lies about dogs, running, eating and don’t forget our Raffle! Lots of great prizes with more being added daily. Prizes will be given to all youth 16 and under attending. Get registered so we know how much food to buy. Look back on thread and there is a schedule of what will be going on.
Sure Hope to see you there!

Questions that have been ask:
In rooms in house/ is linens and towels furnished- yes
Coffeemaker- there are 3 different kitchens with coffee makers and refrigerators
Banquet Hall refrigerator is off limits - for their use to make breakfast/lunch
If any more questions please ask and if we don’t know we will talk to Jackie and get the answer.

The final countdown to our rescheduled 2021 Rabbitdogs.net Hunt has begun. After all the planning and postponement ( due to COVID) back in 2020 and January), We are 16 days away from finally getting together. There has been a lot of effort and time put in by your planning committee and I want to thank them. If you havnt registered you still have time. If you don’t know still but at last minute decide you can make it Please do. We will have plenty of food, great fellowship and dog running and Saturday evening at 6 we will have our raffle. All youth attending 16 and under will be receiving prizes! We will have tickets available at the event in case you havnt had the chance to buy any. Those that have tickets out please get them to me in the next week or so. I am looking forward to seeing you there.
There are still rooms available at Jackie’s so give him a call and reserve while you can. See updated Notice at beginning of thread for any information or reach out to myself or KY if any questions.

I would never thought, that a forum would host hunts like these. I joined the forum not to long ago and Reading this, makes me feel proud and good about joining. I’m also new to running Beagles and if I knew then, what I know now about hunting rabbits with Beagles; I would have done it a looooong time ago. Keep up the Great work that you guys are doing, it’s a Great way to keep the Heritage Alive. Thank you for doing what you’re doing.🤙🏾

61 - 80 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.