Rabbit Dogs banner
41 - 60 of 232 Posts
Men and Ladies and Youth!! I am really looking forward to meeting those of you I havnt met yet and visiting and running dogs. All of you that are thinking about it and havnt signed up yet your going to miss a great time. Guarantee a great time of food, fellowship and swapping dog stories. Hope to see you there. Still have a few tickets left for our Raffles!! Will have some at hunt also.

Here's some pictures Witter took last year of the grounds and clubhouse. There are some awesome vantage points on top of those rolling hills to sit and watch the whole race. And with the utv's everyone will be able to get around. Both pens are big enough you don't feel like your chasing fish in a barrel and they have always been well stocked with rabbits.
I will be getting the food arrangements set up in the next week or 2 so the sooner everyone gets signed up the easier it will be for the planning committee to make the final push to make this another successful hunt.

can kids handle their dogs and how fast will these dogs be running (SPO style, of UKC, AKC style, ect.)
There should be a good mix of different style dogs. Most will fall in the SPO/GDB category but will probably have some slower and some faster. We will try to split up the packs accordingly. And yes kids can jump right in with the rest of us. Mine loved it last year!

41 - 60 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.