Chair-KYBrushbuster
Tatornort
Stoney
Swampman
Chuck Kerly -Linewalker
Curnel
Grizz
Volunteers to advise-TJRANGER, Mr Will, Mr Dunn

Thanks for Agreeing to serve on the 4th Annual Rabbitdogs.net Hunt Planning Committee

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
It is an honor being able to help continue this event. With the crew we've put together this should turn out to be another great hunt! I will be getting in touch with the committee to get the ball rolling.

Everyone needs to be considering who to nominate for honorary member and raffle donations.

If anyone would be interested in hosting the event in your neck of the woods start seeing about available times to schedule a venue.

Wherever we have it I know it will be another awesome event with great dogs and even better people!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
y'all been on the job 5 hours----ANY PROGRESS?? ;)

THANK YOU for stepping up and keeeping it going ~ anything i can do to help just let me know

need advise ~~ASK ME ~~ IF I CANT DAZZLE YOU WITH INTELLIGENCE ----I WILL BAFFLE YOU WITH BS !! ~😂😎
My wife just told me that the baffling with B.S. is right up my ally.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
We are getting closer to this year's hunt every day. The planning committee has be working hard to get everything rolling. We have decided with the 2021 hunt having to be rescheduled and a lot of people not wanting to travel we will host the hunt at Rabbit Run in Somerset KY again. It will be held the last weekend of January (28-30)
To book a room at Rabbit Run call Jackie Johnson (606)305-5697. There is a limited number so be sure to book soon.
We are getting the last of the prizes together for the raffle. Tickets will be available soon. TaterNort is taking preorders just let him know how many you want.
With Field Trials starting up and rabbit season right around the corner it is getting the time of year where all us beaglers start sitting around the tailgate talking dogs. Make sure to mention this event and tell everyone they are more than welcome to come join us!
There will be plenty of food and rabbits for all!!!!

201 - 213 of 213 Posts