Rabbit Dogs banner
181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
With a crew like this... View attachment 55045
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

Always one of the best weekends of my entire year! Great group of guys and even better packs of dogs!!! I want to give a big thanks to everyone who helped make this event happen. Let's keep it going and pass it on!
So who is who, starting from left to right?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Attention All Rabbitdogs.net members
We are beginning the planning phase for 2022 4th Annual Rabbitdogs.net Hunt/Event/Raffle
We are open for nominations/volunteers to serve on Your 2022 Planning Committee.
I will open it up by nominating KYBRUSHBUSTER ( Vance Blevins) to chair committee.
I want to thank all who worked so hard in putting together the 2021 RabbitdogsHunt. You went above and beyond to make this possible. I am sorry I couldn't do my part, but without someone who could make the trip that knew my health issues it was impossible. Actually on the dates of the hunt I was going through dehydration issues and am told I was talking out of my head. Thanks for all who prayed for me. I am doing better to some extent, but have my times my memory if very fuzzy. I support this group to the fullest and proud to have been honored by such a fine group of Beaglers whose purpose is to make sure that this sport of beagling continues for generations to come. It doesn't matter what form of the Sport we are interested in, Field Trialers, Gunners, Pleasure runners, if we do one or all of these, or enjoy our Beagles in any form we need to support each other. It doesn't matter what style, speed, strain, color of Beagle we like we are all in it for one thing. "THE BEAGLE" Helping and encouraging the young get involved is the best way to keep the love for these Fine Hounds Going.

·
Super Moderator
6,744 Posts
Come on guys these guys will need some help. Volunteerism is what makes events like this happen. I am stepping back this year as it’s my 45th Anniversary and planning to take my wife on special journey! They will need some help!!

·
Super Moderator
6,744 Posts
We will leave the nominations/volunteer open till this next Monday. Gives you plenty opportunity to think about serving! Please talk to the person before nominating to make sure they are willing to serve. Thanks
As of now we have 3 nominations
KYBrushbuster
Tatornort
Stoney
Swampman
Volunteers to help-Mr Dunn, Mr Will ,Curnel, Grizz, Chuck Kerly, Old Man Jim

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,980 Posts
I’ll help in anyway possible but my traveling job won’t allow me to have any position and usually don’t know for certain if I can even attend or not until I show up lol
I'M NOT BUYING THE "TRAVELING JOB" CURNEL!!! McDonalds is hiring and word on the corner---~~15.00 bucks an hour !!! PROBLEM SOLVED!! ;) 😂

·
Registered
840 Posts
I haven't gotten to attend the last two years but Kwalk will continue to provide the banner as we have for the past 3 years...we also have provided / created the files from which the raffle tickets are printed and can continue to do so as needed.

181 - 200 of 213 Posts