Rabbit Slayer Rides Again

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by dblevens, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Season went out with a bang. Several of them as a matter of fact. Had an awesome year. I couldn't have asked for a better little pack of hounds. Ended the year with 78. Should've ended the season with a limit, but I got a little Rogeritis. :headscratch::headscratch:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. RKW

RKW Active Member

3. that new gun must be good one or did your wife kill them withthe old gun

4. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    [​IMG]

How did you do that those in the cheap seats asks????

5. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

It's a good thing season is on the way out, those rabbit would be in trouble

6. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

Did you kill all 7 of those rabbits with that .22. Next time you should just carry a pocket full of rocks

7. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

great pics guys. roger whats up with u hitting all these rabbits all the sudden? new gun or what?....lol:thumb:

8. Tell ya'll the story behind this new gun of RKW's, he seen that I was interested in it, so he knew it must be a good one, and his old one, well, he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, so he thought if I was wanting it, it must be pretty goood, so he swooped in there and bought it right out from under me. And now look, he can't miss. He's had the gun for a week, and already tripled his kills.(But I must admit, there's a guy at Cracker Barrel thats glad he got the gun) Good job roger.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  9. Naw, that aint a .22. I carried one a couple times this year, and realized there aint no corn rabbit soup when I do. Its a .410.