Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you own or did you own ponrun coal miner. I have a female about 6 years old out of him.She is a smoth little dog with good hunt and no quit

·
Registered
470 Posts
I know Johnny Rowland (Pon Run Kennels) had him in his Kennel when we breed to him. Steve did have a lot of dogs from Johnny's kennel that he rabbit hunted and bred.

David - Is this one of the females you got from Me or Ronnie T?

Whats the bottom side of your female?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She come from the preacher man in lake ms. ronnie t is listed as the breader.I think she was traded for some rabbits and she wasnt his color.She is out of macon ridge cricket. Takes me a while to reply with baseball with both boys ,dogs and running pen upkeep.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Steve - His running pen is about 30 to 50 acres (can't remember the number). I is nice with all different types of running. He has bottom land, Rolling hills, and thickets.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry it toook so long to reply. Iam haveing some timber cut in my pen and working in it till dark every day. Huntersponrun the pen is a 32 acre pen. Just cut what was left of the pines now the hole pen will be briars and under brush. beaglenut if i foud the right male i probably would. she had one litter at 3 years old. The man that i carried her to bread her to the wrong male big block headed dog about 14 1/2 inches and she could not have the pups. lost all but 2 and they were crazy. She is a 12 1/2 inches maybe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts