Question for huntresponrun

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by DWest, Mar 17, 2010.

1. DWest

DWest New Member

Do you own or did you own ponrun coal miner. I have a female about 6 years old out of him.She is a smoth little dog with good hunt and no quit

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I know Johnny Rowland (Pon Run Kennels) had him in his Kennel when we breed to him. Steve did have a lot of dogs from Johnny's kennel that he rabbit hunted and bred.

David - Is this one of the females you got from Me or Ronnie T?

Whats the bottom side of your female?

3. Dwest, He was a puppy out of one of my females and if i'm not mistaken FC Ponrun Toby. I gave him to Johnny Rowland as a stud puppy.

4. DWest

DWest New Member

She come from the preacher man in lake ms. ronnie t is listed as the breader.I think she was traded for some rabbits and she wasnt his color.She is out of macon ridge cricket. Takes me a while to reply with baseball with both boys ,dogs and running pen upkeep.

5. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Steve - His running pen is about 30 to 50 acres (can't remember the number). I is nice with all different types of running. He has bottom land, Rolling hills, and thickets.

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

D. West - You plan on breeding her to any Blackcreek Males anytime soon ?

7. DWest

DWest New Member

Sorry it toook so long to reply. Iam haveing some timber cut in my pen and working in it till dark every day. Huntersponrun the pen is a 32 acre pen. Just cut what was left of the pines now the hole pen will be briars and under brush. beaglenut if i foud the right male i probably would. she had one litter at 3 years old. The man that i carried her to bread her to the wrong male big block headed dog about 14 1/2 inches and she could not have the pups. lost all but 2 and they were crazy. She is a 12 1/2 inches maybe.

8. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

DWest - give me a call when you get a chance - 601-906-0833 cell - call most anytime.

Thanks