Purnia Dog Food ...

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Bglenut, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Who all feeds Purnia Dog Food?

If you do, are you a member of the Pro Club? If you are NOT, you should be.

Join it and you will save money with every dog food bag you buy.

www.purinaproclub.com

Purina supports at lot of the Dog trials and help out against the anti pet groups.

2. MackC

MackC Moderator

I've been a purina pro club member for about 15 yrs. Gotten tons of hunting equipment, clothes, and rebate checks. I have had good luck with purina helping keep my dogs healthy. However I am very dissatisfied with the 44 lb. bags. Getting less for my money in these hard times.

3. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Since they went up on there prices and down on the lbs. I had to let them go. I was only feeding it in the summer time though. I cant see driving two hours to a Sam's to still come out saving...

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I still get the 50lb bags. They sell them by the pallets everyday. I picked up 5 bags the other days and there was a guy loading his 16ft trailer down with 3 FULL PALLETS. I talked to him for a few mins while they was loading him up and he said he paid most with is coupons which saves him a lot of money.

I know my saving is helping me out.

For every 50lb bag I buy I get back $4.00 on the Dog Chow. Thats 8 cents per pound. With the Pro Plan I save even more per pound.

5. Daniel B

Daniel B New Member

Does other stores besides Sam's accept the rebate checks?

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

YES - every place I have gone to buy Purina Dog Food has taken them.

7. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

what do most of ya'll pay for purina

8. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

At Sam's I pay $21.54 for Purina Dog Chow 50lbs and $35.34 for 44lbs of Purina One. (Plux Tax on bith prices)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  9. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

At Petsmart - Purina Pro Plan Performance is $38.99 for 37.5lbs plus tax

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  10. I feed purina and i joined but i never have sent in the circles.

11. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

You will save 8 cent per pound - Thats $4.00 per 50 lb bag if you send in the weight circle.

12. we have been pro club members for a couple years and has saved us alot of $ but we only feed the purina dog chow in the summer and pride dog food during running season.

13. pa beagler

pa beagler New Member

i feed the purina dog chow and i never heard of this. what kind of rebates do you get on that. it sounds like the rebates come if you buy the high priced stuff?:headscratch: