Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my two pups are starting to fight, they are a little over 4 months old, littermates and one of them is starting to get real aggressive towards the other one,i let them out and they'll be playing fine, then out of no where he just jumps on the other one.especially whn i show attention to the other, or food or a toy is involved, then other times its just out of no where and its not just play fighting either, blood was drawn earlier today. its happened several times today,i dont get it. why the sudden agression? and what should i do?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Put the bullie in a pen with a bigger dog and one food bowl.
Try this for 3 or 4 days. He will get his attitude adjusted.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
My two male dogs are littermates. They are 3 yrs now, and to this day they still fight like this. Then after one gets his ear torn up, the one that did it will go over and start licking him.:banghead: I don't pay it much attention.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they seem to have gone back and forth the past few weeks, playing the role of the bully. i tied them up just out of reach of each other yesterday and just left them there for an hour of so, they were fine. the more i watch them, they do just look like a couple of kids fighting one minute and playing the next.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts