Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
pedigree and pictures or on my web site
I just found them and those are some good looking pups. I want the one named Abby. It looks like she is black asn tan. I like that.

Roger

Oh yea I wanted to let you know again how good your site is and the pics on it are very clear and vivid. Nice job your son did there.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
So youre the one...

I talked to Randy about em Saturday morning and he called me back a few minutes later and said they were sold. I thought you bought the momma too?

Too bad I didnt know it was you. I was up in that part of the country running and could have picked em up for you and saved you a pretty good drive.

They ought to make some good rabbit dogs judging from the pedigree and what Ive heard about the sire and dam.

Im a big fan of Otis and K Buck stuff and it seems to cross pretty well together most of the time too.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I talk to him about the mother and he said she only ran about 4 to a 5 and i though that was a little slow for what we run

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I dont blame you then and I must have just misunderstood him. I thought they were sold as a package. He didnt put a number on her speed when I talked to him but he did say that she ran good but didnt have enough foot to trial.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts