puppies

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Crossroads, Apr 18, 2010.

1. bought me 5 - 8 weeks old puppies saturday

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Well Keith tell us more about the breeding and such you have kind of left us hanging. lol

Roger

3. pedigree and pictures or on my web site

4. RKW

RKW Active Member

I just found them and those are some good looking pups. I want the one named Abby. It looks like she is black asn tan. I like that.

Roger

Oh yea I wanted to let you know again how good your site is and the pics on it are very clear and vivid. Nice job your son did there.

5. she is black an tan but i got my eye on here too

6. RKW

RKW Active Member

SHUCKS, just my luck. lol

Roger

7. i'll let you know if i decideyou need her lol

8. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

So youre the one...

I talked to Randy about em Saturday morning and he called me back a few minutes later and said they were sold. I thought you bought the momma too?

Too bad I didnt know it was you. I was up in that part of the country running and could have picked em up for you and saved you a pretty good drive.

They ought to make some good rabbit dogs judging from the pedigree and what Ive heard about the sire and dam.

Im a big fan of Otis and K Buck stuff and it seems to cross pretty well together most of the time too.

9. I talk to him about the mother and he said she only ran about 4 to a 5 and i though that was a little slow for what we run

10. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I dont blame you then and I must have just misunderstood him. I thought they were sold as a package. He didnt put a number on her speed when I talked to him but he did say that she ran good but didnt have enough foot to trial.