Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was working on my Willys Jeep wagon, I raised the hood to take out a burnt headlight. The hood has 2 rods that one holds open the hood. I almost was done removing the headlight and the Fricken hood dropped on the top of my left wrist. It put a hole and crushed that area pretty bad.
I-let out a lot of F… bombs. Lori came out and wanted to know what happened, so I showed her.
The bleeding was pretty bad but with pressure and heavy bandages it eventually stopped.

The next day I went to auto zone to buy a new head light, the guy who helped me was looking at my wrist, he said, what happened to your hand? I told him bar fight, I hit this guy with a left hook, he went down and as he was trying to stand up I made another swing and hit his front teeth, thus injured wrist, I took off the wrap to show him the injury. He was shocked, I then told him what really happened. He took it hook, line, and sinker, I laughed, left, came home, put in the headlight. I’m back on the roads legally. Just saying, JMHO

sure beats political nit picking, Electric vehicles or whatever else we have rant and raged at.
JMHO- LOL (n):LOL:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
FOXXY ~~HAVE YA NOTICED THERE ANT MANY OF THEM POLITICAL---RELIGIOUS OR SOCIAL TRENDS POSTS NOW THAT WE CAN RUN DOGS???
HAPPENS EVER SUMMER SMH!! HAVE TO ADMIT IT HAS CALMED DOWN A LOT FROM THE OLD DAYS------IT WAS LIKE THE WILD WEST
Good point, Mr. Will! Now we can get back to talking about what we all came here to talk about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts