pride dog food ?

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by stavemillbeagles, Mar 5, 2010.

1. I switched to pride dog food 24-20 about a week ago and so far I'm liking what I see good stool, and the dogs seem to have a ton of energy. I was just wondering if anyone else is feeding this and what they think of it.

2. Crowders

Crowders New Member

pride 24/20

Yes I been feeding it for about 2 years now with very good results.

3. Addis

Addis Member

Pa
    I have been feeding Pride for about 5 years, and I have had good results with it.

4. hunterathart

hunterathart Member

tn
    How good is the bright green bag food? I think it is 21-17. Corn is listed 3rd in the ingredients .I am going to try it.

5. dunk

dunk New Member

Pride dog food

Where do ya'll get the pride doog food? I live in Ms. Thanks

6. BRamsey

BRamsey Moderator

I've been feeding pride 21/17 for about a year and dogs look good. They seem to like it pretty well also. That's what my buddy that owns the feed store feeds his dogs so I guess it's good enough for my dogs. I just found out that he feeds the orange bag in the winter then switches to the green bag in the summer. I don't know where he orders it from.

7. dunk

dunk New Member

Pride dog feed

Who makes Pride dog food?

8. rosco

rosco New Member

collard greens are cheaper.

9. beaglechase

beaglechase New Member

hello Chris glad to hear from you, hope all is well in your neck of the woods, I have fed pride in the last two years, black gold wanted our suppliers to carry more feed than demand each month I liked it real well but was getting real exspensive anyways, but my hounds have done well, with the pride in the black bag, soon will be going to the brown...tell Laura and the hounds I said hi.