Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I switched to pride dog food 24-20 about a week ago and so far I'm liking what I see good stool, and the dogs seem to have a ton of energy. I was just wondering if anyone else is feeding this and what they think of it.

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
I've been feeding pride 21/17 for about a year and dogs look good. They seem to like it pretty well also. That's what my buddy that owns the feed store feeds his dogs so I guess it's good enough for my dogs. I just found out that he feeds the orange bag in the winter then switches to the green bag in the summer. I don't know where he orders it from.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I switched to pride dog food 24-20 about a week ago and so far I'm liking what I see good stool, and the dogs seem to have a ton of energy. I was just wondering if anyone else is feeding this and what they think of it.
hello Chris glad to hear from you, hope all is well in your neck of the woods, I have fed pride in the last two years, black gold wanted our suppliers to carry more feed than demand each month I liked it real well but was getting real exspensive anyways, but my hounds have done well, with the pride in the black bag, soon will be going to the brown...tell Laura and the hounds I said hi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts