Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thinkin bout y’all. Ain’t no such thing bout being a softy or overprotective of a little girl

I want the record to show that when she came came out with that brace on her leg and look on her face I did not shed 1 single tear, nope not me! Too much of a man for stuff like that it was just the pollen making my allergies act up is all.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to daughters all bets are off she has me around her finger and I'm fine there.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Chris, prayers going up and remember GOD is large and in charge!! Also, it’s a good thing to love your children that much and shedding those tears just shows you have a loving compassionate heart!! GOD honors that, so enjoy every second of loving that Baby Girl and don’t think you’re the only one wrapped as my 19 year has had me wrapped since birth!! So proud of her!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I want the record to show that when she came came out with that brace on her leg and look on her face I did not shed 1 single tear, nope not me! Too much of a man for stuff like that it was just the pollen making my allergies act up is all.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to daughters all bets are off she has me around her finger and I'm fine there.
I got 2 nieces myself (no kids). The oldest one had her boyfriend at my parents once I politely told him if he made her cry I get to make him cry. Then I marked my territory by urinating on his tires lmao

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
10AC- Hey how is your daughter doing with the brace? Adjusting well I hope. She is in my thoughts, hope she is doing good. JMHO

Thursday and Friday was tough. Carried her everywhere or she just laid around. Saturday she tried walking around and still had a limp but seemed a little better although she over did it once and I could tell it bothered her for a bit. Today about the same, but trying to get her to stay still is the hassle. Hopefully she keeps improving and Thursday they say she can ditch the brace. Again, the hardest part is keeping her still.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hows that young ladies knee doing ?

Sorry for delayed update Curnel just now seeing this. We went back on Thursday they gave her some activities to do and xrays again, and again nothing showed up. They said it must've just been a really bad sprain. Thursday and Friday she took it easy and didn't over due it. I went in her room Saturday after hearing some commotion and there she was standing on her bed I'm assuming fixing to take another leap off. As soon as she saw me she said "are you happy Daddy?" She knew she was busted!! She seems a lot better but we are trying to make her take it easy for a few more days if possible. They said if we notice any limping or she complains of it hurting bring her in ASAP. I'll say it's nice seeing her with that brace off though it was hard seeing her limp around in that thing for a week. Very thankful it wasn't worse than it was and appreciate the prayers from you guys!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts