Poll: What would you rather do next weekend

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Echo Hill's, Jan 18, 2010.

Would you rather do?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2010.
  1. Go to a Field Trial ?

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Go hunting?

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  3. Go Shopping?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Watch the Saints whup up on the Viking?

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    My wife says there will be some good deals on after deer season stuff. Sounds like a trap!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

heading to hope ar for a field trail

3. RKW

RKW Active Member

I am probably going hunting. :up:I'm sorry but I have to go with the Vikings because I personally know Kevin Williams #93 defensive tackle. :clap:I coached him in baseball for several years. He is my sons age and graduated from high school here. I am also a die hard Cowboy fan and I just sat back and watch the misery Sunday.:smack:

Roger

4. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

Much rather run dogs than any other item on the list

5. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Jeff

That's me too. I probably shoot at 1 of 10 that I get to see on a average because I would rather listen to and watch a good race. Don't mind some killed in front of my hounds, seems to fire them up some what.

James

6. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

I'm not aginst killing rabbits, we just don't eat that many anymore, and I had just as soon not clean them. I do carry a gun from time to time and kill a few, just not that many and not that often. I do believe it is important for a hound to be gunned over every once in a while. I will not have a gun shy hound, and I don't know of any other way to prove them than to gun over them