Planned Breedings

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Harp, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

How many of you have females bred? or planning on breeding one

2. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

had one have pups yesterday:thumb:

3. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    planning on it myself, overhauling my whole pack

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

5. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

6. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

I like the bottom side of the pedigree Beaglenut....check out my web site..

7. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I have looked at your site several times. I like what I saw. You need to breed some of your females to Jeff Gammons male he has called Briarcreek Major League. I wish he was still in my kennel.

David N. Riley II - Bglenut

8. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
  9. NYJoe

NYJoe New Member

I have a female from a branko female and FC sabattus mountain otis I am planning to breed either to a ranger dan FC or my bruno/ice man grandson....

joe t

10. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

I plan on breeding one of my females (Bonnie), to Jeff Williams FC Hagan's Gentleline Rebar this Friday. These should be some jam up blackcreeks.

11. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

James - looks like a great cross with that litter. Good Luck with the pups and I hope you like them all.

David N. Riley II - Bglenut

12. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Thanks David... I don't know about liking them all! There are 8 of them. 5 females and 3 males.. Most are black blanket backed pups with no lemons which I expected... Some almost Black and tan with white feet... Really pretty litter..

13. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Well send a couple my way then ! You know the type I like. My first FC was from you.

14. nutbush

nutbush New Member

I am expecting a litter next week. I would put the pedigree up but I can't pull up espomagazine. The sire is Rebar and the dam is my female I call doll. She is Cruises's Jim Dandy and Chuck's little willie on top and Roran's Captain Midnight on bottom. David, what size is FC? If bred to a 13 female has he produced any over 13?

15. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Pain finished as a 15" male but has just as many places in the 13" class as the 15" Class.

He measures from 12 3/4" to 13 1/2" just depends on how they stand him.

His Sire and Dam was about 12 1/2" tall. I would say he will throw a lot more 13's than 15's.

16. beagleman01

litter this week jim dandy on top and brads redman on bottom should be some good pups 4 males 4 females

17. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I bred a male of mine to three different females in the last couple of weeks. I own two of the bitches and half of the other one. Luckily the other guy keeps one of the females so Ill only have to raise two of em.

There for awhile I was worried that he'd forget his "real" job but it didnt seem to bother him this weekend. :wink:

Two of the litters will have 6-7 crosses of Otis/Blackjack. The other female is a daughter of Keen Cutter Casey so hopefully theyll turn out to be some pretty good rabbit dogs.

18. bmartin

bmartin New Member

I am planning on breeding my goss blackfork black diamond to the wildcat little buster of the outlaw pack .To see their pedigrees go to http://lbtbeagles.weebly.com
    P.S. both of them are out of the brushfire jabbo dog

19. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

----

I like the SNAKE ISLAND BLACKCREEK TOBIE male for that female - looks to be a little better cross (just my opinion only)

--------

PS - I would watch the mouth in the pups with Buddy up close and breeding that close.

20. beagleman01

hey nutbush,
    how dose your jim dandy female run and what speed have one ch out of jim dandy one of the hardest hunting males ive ever seen. really do enjoy him