Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Being chaped up like that makes everybody delicate. Must be nice to be young enough and tough enough to keep up with the dogs. One of these days you will be old and soft like the rest of us

·
Registered
783 Posts
There is nothing delicate about the Beast. I wish I would have worn a pretty, light, powder blue pastel shirt. I'm always so not with it when I dress for the trials. "Beast Man" you should have cut the sleeves off that tight little Butch shirt so we could have seen your Big muscles all day. Rob is always telling me what big muscles you have there Opie.

Mitch

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Mitch its always good to hear from ya either way LOL I see ya put some milk on that mug of yourn & let the cats lick it off. The whiskers that is, They cant lick that ugly off en there, you just stuck with that:thumb::clap:

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
The only one I know is the beast in the blue shirt. Derek Reno. I bought a dog from him once and have talked to him a bunch on the phone. A great guy and as honest as they come. I really like the beagle club shirt in the first pic

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is Joe Hodges in the back, then Derek "The Beast" Reno, Brent Champagne, and Mitch Huguet in the lead. That is four mighty good men.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Thanks for putting the names up there.

Mitch doesnt look quite as bad as I expected him to and Ill just leave it at that. :razz:

Im glad to finally figure out who the dog running beast is. I already knew he was from Mississippi, then he was described as delicate, then he knew somebody got chafed between the legs.... :razz:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BRamsey,

We don't pay them the big bucks to look pretty. Pretty boys will not chase after a bunch of dogs on a hot, humid Mississippi day through briars, ticks and snakes. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts