Rabbit Dogs banner

What would be your favorite color of dog, all else equal.

• Lemon Spotted

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Blue tick

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Black and Tan

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Tri-Colored

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Red Ticked

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't stand this heat, I'm ready for fall and rabbit season. Whats your favorite color of beagle with all else being equal. If you were gonna pick a dog simply on color.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Color to me can be made pretty by a dogs good conformation, or the same color can be ruined by a dogs bad conformation. When i was young and single i could care less what color a girls hair was if she had a pretty face and good conformation.

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
Seen beautiful hounds in all those catagories. I like the Tri-color the best, no particular reason just do. I have three of the colors you mentioned, so I wouldnt turn one away just based on color, but my simple answer to the question is a nice Tri-color (blk/wht/tan).

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Hard to say. A blanket back tri color with a brow patch on the leg may be my favorite. I also love the blackcreeks with the black head andears with a little brown around the eyes

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
I love those Lemons and reds. Bluetick is next. But i have all colors. Ussually the final decision is made on talent.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
The one I bought I thought was bluetick till I picked her up. Still a pretty dog, and a good one, just wish her head was a little shorter.:smack:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
cdp that is one good looking beagle i like the other one to but i think the first one i would buy just the way he or her looks they look like my hill crest pups

1 - 17 of 17 Posts