Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Well, youre one up on me. Thats good looking black and tan hound. Whats up with the silencer? Ya'll hunting somewhere you ain't supposed to be?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, youre one up on me. Thats good looking black and tan hound. Whats up with the silencer? Ya'll hunting somewhere you ain't supposed to be?
Naw, that was a special effects I added for Echo Hills. He's always teasing me about my crooked barrel gun.

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how does photo bucket work

plumber, I googled photobucket filled out the membership which is free then you can upload your picture and right click on it then choose the shortcut copy option go to the thread you want and paste it there. Hope I didn't leave any steps out. Let me know if it works for you.

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cecil that is the 870 pump I've been using. I'm letting my wife use it since I got the other one.

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
James thanks again for selling Trixie to me. She made some nice checks today you would been proud of her.

Roger

·
Registered
908 Posts
You are welcome but back to this gun thing... Why does your wife get the crooked barrel/muddy gun and you get the new one????? Put her on here and let me type to her.......

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
James, I can't even get her to carry any gun when we go hunting. Well guess what ole Buddy shut down when I toned him this evening and came straight to me. I was glad of that. All of them handle fine now and all hunt, jump and run good. I know there are many better than them but they suit me. It's hard not to like them when you run rabbits everytime you go.

Roger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts