Photo Test Pic

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by RKW, Feb 20, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Well I looks like it works fine.

Roger

3. Well, youre one up on me. Thats good looking black and tan hound. Whats up with the silencer? Ya'll hunting somewhere you ain't supposed to be?

4. plumber

plumber Active Member

how does photo bucket work

5. RKW

RKW Active Member

Naw, that was a special effects I added for Echo Hills. He's always teasing me about my crooked barrel gun.

Roger

6. RKW

RKW Active Member

plumber, I googled photobucket filled out the membership which is free then you can upload your picture and right click on it then choose the shortcut copy option go to the thread you want and paste it there. Hope I didn't leave any steps out. Let me know if it works for you.

Roger

7. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I'm trying to show you some magic tricks! Where did you get that pretty red collar beagle from?? :D

[​IMG]

8. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Roger
    I thought you just got a 20 gauge in Ms,What is wrong with the one you are holding?

9. RKW

RKW Active Member

Cecil that is the 870 pump I've been using. I'm letting my wife use it since I got the other one.

Roger

10. RKW

RKW Active Member

James thanks again for selling Trixie to me. She made some nice checks today you would been proud of her.

Roger

11. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    You are welcome but back to this gun thing... Why does your wife get the crooked barrel/muddy gun and you get the new one????? Put her on here and let me type to her.......

12. RKW

RKW Active Member

James, I can't even get her to carry any gun when we go hunting. Well guess what ole Buddy shut down when I toned him this evening and came straight to me. I was glad of that. All of them handle fine now and all hunt, jump and run good. I know there are many better than them but they suit me. It's hard not to like them when you run rabbits everytime you go.

Roger

13. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    That's good! I thought he would finally understand. The 3 you got are right up there with everybody else.