Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
This from Facebook:
Please Share
❗️

Yesterday Phillip was in a terrible vehicle accident. He was Med Flighted to Chippenham Hospital in Richmond. My heart aches so much for the Kallam family!

Abbe Thomas Has developed a special bond with Nikki, Philip and sweet girls, Gabby and Austin.
💗
💗

God has laid it on her heart to open a checking account at Benchmark Bank. It is listed in her name Abbe P Thomas to benefit Phillip Kallam.

This will help Nikki Kallam with travel and medical expenses. You can also mail it to me at 1005 2nd Ave Lawrenceville VA 23868.

Please continue to pray for Phillip and the rest of his family!
🙏

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
From Phillip's wife 2 hrs ago:
Our boy is resting.. He is doing ok. Its hard work to heal. His lungs are really nasty from the trama, possible aspiration, and pneumonia.
I ask for specific prayers that we heal his lungs up. They have to clear up before we can attempt any more awaking trials. Everyone's support is keeping me going. Updates are small right now, I know your all waiting for the big one, we will get there.
I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. My mind is so dull and blank. He makes all the hard decisions in our family and I normally make the fun ones.

Jim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts