Rabbit Dogs banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Great post. 1st and foremost, I had covid and it was rough going. I'm in great shape and had had some scary moments. I'm all for the vaccine, regardless if if I'm republican or Democrat. It doesn't matter. my whole family got it, but today, my 2 daughters tested positive for covid, they both have different vaccines! My one daughter has a auto immune system disease, she is in jeopardy!! She is sick as a dog, Please be careful, be safe. I appreciate any prayers and positive thoughts
I took Moderna
So far, no side effects. The second shot, my arm was sore around the shot location. In a couple days it was back to normal.
As I said, I would let not my child/grandchild take these untested vaccines. I'm a guinea pig!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I took Moderna
So far, no side effects. The second shot, my arm was sore around the shot location. In a couple days it was back to normal.
As I said, I would let not my child/grandchild take these untested vaccines. I'm a guinea pig!

To confirm the doctors assertions about covid!
They already have the antibodies! This was just released 4 days ago and of course ZERO mention of it in the MSM. Covid-19 antibodies found in up to 40% of US wild white-tailed deer population, also they seem to be completely asymptotic to it as well. I’ve also included an article from NATURE that states if you’ve already contracted Covid-19 you will more than likely have a lifetime of immunity that runs completely against the grain from Fauci & the CDC.

40% of US deer pop. w/ Covid antibodies -Smithsonian
Had Covid? You’ll probably have a lifetime of antibodies

·
Registered
312 Posts
I also wonder about the statement, "Never let a crisis go to waste".

Next step, if there is no crisis, make one.

The person who is telling us we must change our entire life, the way we make a living, hobies, and freedom/life style, is the person who is lying about how the virus started.
We are being required to wear a mask and get a shot that no-one knows the long term effects.
The companies and business men that gave us the opioid epidemic are now making a vaccine to protect us.

Meanwhile, the border is wide open with folks coming in from around the globe with the possibility of bringing in every disease known or unknown to man.

They government, whose sole purpose is to protect the citizens, won't tell folks how to build immunity to protect themselves, or mitigate the symptoms. Its almost as if they don't care if we die as long as we let them dictate the poison.

I wonder why deaths from drug overdose are acceptable but Covid deaths must be prevented?
What Do Think About The Baptist Hospital Making It’s Coders Who Work At Home And Don’t Come In Contact With Other Employees Or Patients Take The COVID Vaccine! If They Don’t Take The Vaccine They Will Lose Their Jobs!😭🙏🏻 That’s Not Fair, But They Are Dictating That Chose ! People That Are Excellent Employees And Assets To The Baptist Hospitals! Who Have Served Them Well For Many Years!😊👍. What’s Your Opinion?😊👍

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I don’t think anyone should have to get the shot until it is approved by the FDA at least for whatever their approval means . A lot of FDA approved drugs get taken of the market years later .

I will add that I got the experimental vaccination . I am old enough now that I don’t really care if it shortens my life . I just hope it doesn’t make me chronological ill until I die . I’ve always been a pretty healthy person and rarely have to see a doctor . I haven’t even had a cold in over 8 years . I have had a couple operations in that time though , rotator cuff surgery and meniscus surgery .

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Pilgrim it’s the big brother mentality people/workers are losing their rights every day. Big brother calls all of the shots (play on words) at the work place.
There are plastic factories near me that are offering jobs for $15.00+ and they can not find people or people choose not to work because of the unemployment money they are receiving.
There are not enough people contributing to Social Security so where does the money come from.
Its a very different mind set going on, people wanting the government to support them yet they can have their cell phone , cable or direct tv and are not working, I can’t explain it. JMHO

101 - 108 of 108 Posts