Rabbit Dogs banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

Registered
OldManJim I believe that's what it's all about. I also believe that's something we all have in common and there are enough people and groups out there trying to find any way to stop us from enjoying our hounds. We don't need to fight each other and take sides against one another. Let's stick together and respect each other and the choices they make, even if we have a different point of view

Registered
I c
OldManJim I believe that's what it's all about. I also believe that's something we all have in common and there are enough people and groups out there trying to find any way to stop us from enjoying our hounds. We don't need to fight each other and take sides against one another. Let's stick together and respect each other and the choices they make, even if we have a different point of view
I Couldn't agree more.

Registered
I think I'll play Mister smart and not give up my thoughts on covid vaccine and whether I got it or not, after all it's my decision, like Mama used to say don't discuss politics or religion with strangers, after all there's only two outcomes either we will agree with each other or not and neither one means much to me

Registered
This 80 year old man took the shot and will take others if it keeps me from getting covid. I think it is kind of funny that we will vaccinate our dogs for rabies and other diseases but won't take the covid shots. Like others have said, to each his own. I remember that in elementary school we all had to line up and take shots for small pox, measels, etc. to keep us from having an outbreak. If they had a vaccine that helped us remember how to spell s---, I would take it too.
I agree!
But the real motivation in taking the vaccine, If I get Covid and die, I would be voting democrat in the following elections for a couple of decades. Maybe forever.

Registered
Great post. 1st and foremost, I had covid and it was rough going. I'm in great shape and had had some scary moments. I'm all for the vaccine, regardless if if I'm republican or Democrat. It doesn't matter. my whole family got it, but today, my 2 daughters tested positive for covid, they both have different vaccines! My one daughter has a auto immune system disease, she is in jeopardy!! She is sick as a dog, Please be careful, be safe. I appreciate any prayers and positive thoughts

Registered
OK let's talk about something we can all agree on. How about good old TRI color beagles! None of them fancy blue, lemon, red , chocolate or whatever. Just the way we all love the good old TRI color dogs!馃ぃ馃槀馃槑馃槂
WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS? The lemon and white are nice dogs Jimlerminez 馃惗 馃槧:ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

Registered
The newest strain , the Delta variant , originated in India where there is a very low vaccination rate.
The concept of resistance is interesting. Are you going to quit using ivermectin to prevent heart worms because the heart worms might develop resistance , which may be happening ?
If you have bacterial infection , are you going to skip antibiotics , because using antibiotics creates resistance in the bacteria ?
That鈥檚 not how it works
The best defense is used until it is shown to be ineffective. Then a new defense is developed. That鈥檚 why penicillin isn鈥檛 used much anymore.
But let鈥檚 look at the history of vaccines for viral infections? Has there been new measles , mumps, rubella, or polio that developed resistance to the vaccines ? Not that I am aware.
Now this Covid is a new thing and may not play by the old rules, but we will see.
Those other vaccines took years to develop and death rates for small pox were up around 30 percent and for bulbar polio was like 90 percent . For me it's totally different then what is going on now most people have little to no affect to this virus but thousands are dying from this so called vaccine the flu vaccine uses the virus itself to help fight it this thing they are sticking in people is rewiring your body . I have relatives who had covid later got the shot and said they would take covid again ten more times then the shot .I've had a loved one die from covid but it doesn't make me want to get the shot . I'm trusting in God when it's my time he will take me

Registered
Great post. 1st and foremost, I had covid and it was rough going. I'm in great shape and had had some scary moments. I'm all for the vaccine, regardless if if I'm republican or Democrat. It doesn't matter. my whole family got it, but today, my 2 daughters tested positive for covid, they both have different vaccines! My one daughter has a auto immune system disease, she is in jeopardy!! She is sick as a dog, Please be careful, be safe. I appreciate any prayers and positive thoughts
Gene sorry to hear about your daughters may God heal them fast

81 - 100 of 108 Posts