Rabbit Dogs banner

pedigree software

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  REBEL 
#1 ·
I dont get a nickel for recomending this software but I use it myself and it works really well and thought some of you might be interested in it also.

The Breeder's Standard

www.mbfs.com

Once you enter a dog in the database, it automatically fills in the blanks if you ever use that dog in another pedigree.

Theyve gone up on the price quite a bit since I bought mine but if your really interested in bloodlines its very good software.

You can keep up with contacts, breeding records, litter records, and a whole lot more.

You can also share databases with someone else with the software. For instance, if you buy a copy, I could send you my database and you could install it and get all the pedigrees that I have, then upload more of your own.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Its not actually a site, its a program that you install on your computer and it allows you to print your own pedigrees.

Ive got it on my laptop and will show you how it works sometime at a trial or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.