Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice little gyp that I'm doing pedigree research on but I have run into a dead end on three dogs in her pedigree. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I will make phone calls or even send emails to the people I can talk to so I can get more information. Wanting to build a 7 generation pedigree.

Need more info on:
Swamp-Land Ciddie Caddie by Tams Big Bad John out of Bushley Creek Amazing Grace

Travis's Little Chopper by Ard's Shakey out of BTS Big Black Fanny

Bill's Skullfork Peggy

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a nice little gyp that I'm doing pedigree research on but I have run into a dead end on three dogs in her pedigree. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I will make phone calls or even send emails to the people I can talk to so I can get more information. Wanting to build a 7 generation pedigree.

Need more info on:
Swamp-Land Ciddie Caddie by Tams Big Bad John out of Bushley Creek Amazing Grace

Bill's Skullfork Peggy
Stan Wilson has swamp land beagles web site might try that may be ped there

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

Need more info on:

SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE!!!! LET ME KNOW YOU RECEIVED

Bill's Skullfork Peggy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts