Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
馃毃Pack Dispersal馃毃

I have 4 rabbit dogs up for discussion. They are as solid of a pack as you will find. They would make somebody an awesome starter pack or an upgrade to grow your pack. I would like to see them stay together and go to a home they will get hunted often. I also have a garmin trash breaker pro system with 3 collars and 3 above ground kennels and a double dog box I would throw in with them. Two of them are black creek bred and medium fast speed and the other two are little nip Otis bred and are a medium breed. They compliment each other well and fill in each others gaps. A good blend of jump dogs with line control to back it up. Not a thing wrong with them, I have 4 young kids and growing responsibilities with my career and I had to prioritize and hated to see a pack this good just sitting in their kennels. I would be happy to show them off and guarantee them to be as advertised. Call 785-620-7481 for more info. Thanks!

Registered
Thought about keeping one of the dogs so you can still run and hunt. If its a passion one dog would be Ok. JMO
I went through the kids thing and kept a 2 dogs so I could hunt. I stopped weekend trials, and long weekend hunts. My wife was understanding. JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts