Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And we've got alot of planning to do.

In some cases people travel a long way and spend alot of time and money to go to a trial and I want us to do our damndest to make sure they have a good time. By what they told me at the trial this weekend, we'll have people coming from Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma.

This format is brand new to Arkansas and its gonna be brand new to alot of people around here but once they hear about it and see it I think we'll find quite a few that will participate. That not only helps our club grow but it helps Gundog Pack as a whole to grow.

If we have quality judging, good people, good food, good trophies, and put on a good, professional trial, word will spread.

Im committed, and Im sure most of you are as well, to providing all of those things in our club. I know it will take a little time (and alot of hard work by alot of people) but eventually I want us to have one the best clubs in the division.

Kerry is going to order the supplies we need from the ARHA.

Ill order the trophies. I bought too many for the fun hunt so Ill just need to change the engraving and order a few more.

My wife said that she would come out there at least on Saturday and cook lunch. She hasnt decided exactly what itll be yet but she's leaning toward spaghetti.

If any of you want to buy or make a cake or pie or cobbler for dessert that would be great.

For lunch Sunday I was thinking about buying some of that frozen bbq pulled pork and having bbq sandwiches with chips.

I was thinking about just having coffee and donuts for breakfast if thats OK with yall. Or I wouldnt be opposed to cooking breakfast burritos or something like that if yall want to go that route.

We'll need ice, drinks, and water. I dont mind picking that up either.

If any of you do buy anything for the trial be sure and keep the receipt so that we can reimburse you afterwards.

Anybody got any comments or suggestions or see something that you dont agree with so far? Speak up, this is your club just as much as it is mine and its going to take all of us and some more to make it the club that I/we want it to be.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trophies are ordered and supposed to be ready Friday.

Ill pick up ice, drinks, paper plates, cups, etc.

Kerry can you get some donuts like last time? We probably need coffee and cream/sugar too. I can probably bring that from home if I can remember it.

Jim Clifton is gonna be there and last I heard he wasnt bringing a dog, just wanted to help.

If someone wants to bring a dessert thatll be good.

I guess we can just put out a donation jar for donuts, lunch, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts