Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what other pets everyone has at home. We have a boston terrier that stays inside and a australian sheppard blue heeler cross that stays outside along with a couple horses and gaited mules for trail riding.

·
Registered
116 Posts
recently got rid of a little yorkie house dog and now we are left with "Pedro", a very cantankerous old chihuahua that i guess we're stuck with until he passes on....also have a red eared terrapin we've had for 10 years. thinkin its time to set him free, let him hit the creek and find a pretty little she-turtle :D

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a uncle who has a bloodhound a very very gentle dog for being so big and i love to hear him bark deep booming mouth.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I got yellow lab (sons dog), 2 treeing fiest (great little dogs to have), 2 horses (lawn mowers), some chickens and 2 pigs (which are about to go in the freezer):thumb:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I own two boston terriers one brindel&white and red&white. The out side dog is american pit bull terrier he is tan&white and a great guard and companion.

·
Registered
560 Posts
8 beagles...1 rottweiler stud...1 Eskimo Spitz....1 chihuahua (house dog)...1 snoodle (house dog)...and 1 cat...and 2 bunnies (for my pups running pleasure)...LOL

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Yorkie " inherited ", Mountain Fiest squirrel dog. Chocolate Lab " son's dog that dad bought ", 4 of the most outstandingly average beagles but they can circle a rabbit.

Roger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts