other breeds or pets????

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by stavemillbeagles, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Just wondering what other pets everyone has at home. We have a boston terrier that stays inside and a australian sheppard blue heeler cross that stays outside along with a couple horses and gaited mules for trail riding.

2. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

we have a bloodhound best house dog we ever had:thumb:

3. recently got rid of a little yorkie house dog and now we are left with "Pedro", a very cantankerous old chihuahua that i guess we're stuck with until he passes on....also have a red eared terrapin we've had for 10 years. thinkin its time to set him free, let him hit the creek and find a pretty little she-turtle :D

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

We have 1 Yellow Lab (male), 1 Chocolate Lab (female), and 1 American Bulldog (female) and 3 cats

5. MackC

MackC Moderator

We have a bloodhound, not inside but a good pet with the grandkids.

6. i have a uncle who has a bloodhound a very very gentle dog for being so big and i love to hear him bark deep booming mouth.

7. plumber

plumber Active Member

I got yellow lab (sons dog), 2 treeing fiest (great little dogs to have), 2 horses (lawn mowers), some chickens and 2 pigs (which are about to go in the freezer):thumb:

8. I own two boston terriers one brindel&white and red&white. The out side dog is american pit bull terrier he is tan&white and a great guard and companion.

9. dawson

dawson New Member

Texas
    1 Yellow Lab, 8 Blackmouth curs, 3 blackmouth cur/plott hound crosses....

10. two chocolate labs male and female one mutt four horses, some chickens and some cats

11. 8 beagles...1 rottweiler stud...1 Eskimo Spitz....1 chihuahua (house dog)...1 snoodle (house dog)...and 1 cat...and 2 bunnies (for my pups running pleasure)...LOL

12. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

one miniture schauzer , one cur

13. RKW

RKW Active Member

Yorkie " inherited ", Mountain Fiest squirrel dog. Chocolate Lab " son's dog that dad bought ", 4 of the most outstandingly average beagles but they can circle a rabbit.

Roger

14. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    Have a jack russell one part maltese part golden retriever in house and three beagle.

15. Mlee

Mlee New Member

1 fawn male boxer and 1 white female boxer. 3 female beagles. All are really good dogs

16. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Active Member

I got three horses and a pony. Oh, i almost forgot and a wife.

17. seavinc

seavinc New Member

black lab named millie shes trained to retrieve dove and duck

18. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

I have a multi-poo..5lbs and is the queen of the house

19. we have a 1 black lab, 2 feist rat terrier mixes, and 1 olde english bulldog.

20. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

My wife has 10 dachshunds and 2 cats