Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biden falls off bicycle again !
I always heard, when you learn to ride a bicycle, it’s something you never forget how to do
Evidently that’s not true for him !
Why don’t somebody buy that man a 3 wheeler or better yet, a wheel chair, if you can’t ride a bicycle, you’re sure not capable of running our Country !

Attachments

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
I always heard, when you learn to ride a bicycle, it’s something you never forget how to do
Why don’t somebody buy that man a 3 wheeler or better yet, a wheel chair, if you can’t ride a bicycle, you’re sure not capable of running our Country !
I wonder whose idea to put him on a bicycle? Kamala?
I thought the Secret Service was supposed to protect the President.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I know plenty of people who cannot ride a bike, but could still do better at running this country. This man is pure evil, and is out to destroy the country. However with his dementia, he still needs alot of help from his handlers to cause such destruction. Thank the democrats for the high prices we have today. We can not as a country, even produce enough baby food. First babies have to worry in the womb, that some democrat will abort them, and now when born, they have to worry about food. This biden has brought this country to a new low. The democrats are so proud.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
He's an IDIOT

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, pretty sick/scary thought,
I’ve been in a ugly mood all day after my son side swiped my suburban in the driveway !
Don’t guess I got all the ugly out on him so I had to start on somebody else, Biden seemed like a good choice 😂
Through being ugly today, going to dinner myself

1 - 20 of 25 Posts