Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
LOL!!!!!! You guys are some funny!!!! I still don't know how I got selected to be honored at the 2021 Rabbitdogs.net Rabbit Hunt. I hope I can make it there to meet you guys, health issues and the Corona Virus Stuff still has it all in the air for me.

I'm not demanding a recount though, appreciate you'll and this site so much. You and this site saved my life right after my wife passed away. Reading the post and helping where I could help sometimes kept my mine from dwelling on my lost . If I can help through this site, just ask. May or may not be able to help. I have a large data file of Beagle pedigrees and can research most popular Bloodlines. I still have (some) older pedigrees still on paper I never posted and have been adding them as I find one on paper someone requested or goes back to something I have. Just purchased a new computer and hope I have all my files installed to new one. Thought I lost everything, but my son recovered most. I think. I don't have many that go back further then the 1970's though. Don't know what happened to my real old Files and so far have not found where I saved or stored those oldies on Paper.
Mr. Taylor it is so nice to have a member that has access to pedigrees to help others out. Your knowledge is/will be a savior for those wanting genetics of a certain bloodline. Keep posting when ever you feel like it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts