Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
LOL!!!!!! You guys are some funny!!!! I still don't know how I got selected to be honored at the 2021 Rabbitdogs.net Rabbit Hunt. I hope I can make it there to meet you guys, health issues and the Corona Virus Stuff still has it all in the air for me.

I'm not demanding a recount though, appreciate you'll and this site so much. You and this site saved my life right after my wife passed away. Reading the post and helping where I could help sometimes kept my mine from dwelling on my lost . If I can help through this site, just ask. May or may not be able to help. I have a large data file of Beagle pedigrees and can research most popular Bloodlines. I still have (some) older pedigrees still on paper I never posted and have been adding them as I find one on paper someone requested or goes back to something I have. Just purchased a new computer and hope I have all my files installed to new one. Thought I lost everything, but my son recovered most. I think. I don't have many that go back further then the 1970's though. Don't know what happened to my real old Files and so far have not found where I saved or stored those oldies on Paper.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Mike,I know one thing for sure. Your dog hauling is going down hill quick. The last to dogs that have been delivered to my house were brought by a very Pretty young lady. She actually brought me a dog and gave me Money. Two times! Thanks Curnel. She is way to Nice and Refined for your old contry Butt.

·
Registered
745 Posts
LOL!!!!!! You guys are some funny!!!! I still don't know how I got selected to be honored at the 2021 Rabbitdogs.net Rabbit Hunt. I hope I can make it there to meet you guys, health issues and the Corona Virus Stuff still has it all in the air for me.

I'm not demanding a recount though, appreciate you'll and this site so much. You and this site saved my life right after my wife passed away. Reading the post and helping where I could help sometimes kept my mine from dwelling on my lost . If I can help through this site, just ask. May or may not be able to help. I have a large data file of Beagle pedigrees and can research most popular Bloodlines. I still have (some) older pedigrees still on paper I never posted and have been adding them as I find one on paper someone requested or goes back to something I have. Just purchased a new computer and hope I have all my files installed to new one. Thought I lost everything, but my son recovered most. I think. I don't have many that go back further then the 1970's though. Don't know what happened to my real old Files and so far have not found where I saved or stored those oldies on Paper.
Mr John all the honorees so far have been well deserving, but none more so than yourself, thanks for all the help you have given me and so many others on this site thru the years, hope to meet you some day and shake your hand sir

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Mike,I know one thing for sure. Your dog hauling is going down hill quick. The last to dogs that have been delivered to my house were brought by a very Pretty young lady. She actually brought me a dog and gave me Money. Two times! Thanks Curnel. She is way to Nice and Refined for your old contry Butt.
Lol I couldn’t agree more buddy but don’t tell her that she hasn’t figured it out yet

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,618 Posts
she brought me some bread and butter pickles----BODACIOUS !!!---i been puttin them between my bisquit and eating them for breakfast ;-)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Once again North Carolina was voted in as having the best rabbit gun dogs out there. Fellows don’t hate the messenger (jus the message). I will let Rienmark this year pick up the trophy
I want to congratulate the North Carolina as the best Rabbit Gun dogs for the third time.
Being a Northerner that runs on Snow I wonder if those dogs could still qualify as the best rabbit gun dogs out there.
I am not stating they couldn't run on snow, I would like to see if they could. JMO!
I am not trying to stir the pot, its just some thing to think about.
I doubt my dogs could run swampers, I don't know if they can swim let alone run in that much water.
Once again Congratulations to you and your accomplishment, TO THE NORTH CAROLINA RABBIT GUN DOGS! (y):giggle:🐶🐇

1 - 20 of 29 Posts