Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, this morning about 6:45, i let the dogs out to run and play in my back yard and went back inside to get ready. i heard one opening up and looked out the window, my son's 7mo old dog "Ole dan" was beatin the brush i leave standing in the back corner of my yard and was hot on a trail, with a great sounding voice, then, there it was...out of the other side of the brush came a rabbit! my son had just woke up to get ready for school and we were both in our PJ bottoms, i yelled, "SON! ole dan's gota rabbit in the back yard!!! we both ran out there barefooted in our pj's to watch it, but too bad the thing ran out a hole in my fence as soon a we got out there... poor dan just didnt wanna give up after that. my son is so proud:D

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Preacher, that poor rabbit won't be able to chew his clover now without looking over his shoulder for Ole' Dan. He just found out that Dan has a plan. :thumb: Go Dan!!!!!!!!!!! :beagle: :clap:

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
If you ever ran rabbits with beagle dogs, while standing barefoot and in yur pajama bottoms, you might be a *******. Go get 'em Old Dan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts