Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Always remember. The liberals who are telling you to give up your gun rights, change your way of living and the car you drive to save your kids and grandkids futures, are the same ones who vote and support the party that have and will in the future kill millions of baby’s by abortion.
They do not have your kids, future kids, grandkids best interest in mind. Exactly the opposite! All lies And smoking mirrors. The green energy crowd, media, and Al Gore are the definition of hypocrisy......
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which ones own behavior does not conform.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Always remember. The liberals who are telling you to give up your gun rights, change your way of living and the car you drive to save your kids and grandkids futures, are the same ones who vote and support the party that have and will in the future kill millions of baby’s by abortion.
They do not have your kids, future kids, grandkids best interest in mind. Exactly the opposite! All lies And smoking mirrors. The green energy crowd, media, and Al Gore are the definition of hypocrisy......
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which ones own behavior does not conform.
I encourage everyone to think for themselves about what might be the best way to solve the problems we all face. You don’t have to think Republican, or Democrat, on every issue. You don’t have to watch Fox News, or CNN, all the time. Look at the problem, be it gun control, Covid, climate change, or whatever and think about what is best for America, not just today, but long term. That’s what is needed today, in my opinion. This far right, far left stuff is crazy. Be the middle - and promote cooperative, true, long term, lasting solutions!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I encourage everyone to think for themselves about what might be the best way to solve the problems we all face. You don’t have to think Republican, or Democrat, on every issue. You don’t have to watch Fox News, or CNN, all the time. Look at the problem, be it gun control, Covid, climate change, or whatever and think about what is best for America, not just today, but long term. That’s what is needed today, in my opinion. This far right, far left stuff is crazy. Be the middle - and promote cooperative, true, long term, lasting solutions!
I believe in God, and freedom. Those who wish to take either away, I don’t listen to.

·
Registered
413 Posts
This global warming thing all started at the end of the last ice age. Records they are looking at, have only been for less than the last 200 years. For millions of years temperatures have risen and fallen. Yes there are going to be changes. We are not going to be able to do anything about it. I worry more about the things that the democrats are doing, if you look around most of our problems facing us now, involve the actions of democrats.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
This global warming thing all started at the end of the last ice age. Records they are looking at, have only been for less than the last 200 years. For millions of years temperatures have risen and fallen. Yes there are going to be changes. We are not going to be able to do anything about it. I worry more about the things that the democrats are doing, if you look around most of our problems facing us now, involve the actions of democrats.
You are incorrect if you believe this is part of a natural trend as seen on earth before. Past climate change events, like glaciers during the ice age, occurred over millions of years, very gradually coming and going. Scientists believe slight changes in the tilt of the earth’s axis causes climate to change. And this cycle will repeat, although they believe the current global warming will delay the next cooling period by many thousands of years.

But again, what we are currently experiencing is man-made, and happening within a couple hundred years (the Industrial Age) because of mankind’s burning of fossil fuels. Because we created it, we can stop it, if we act soon enough. Easier said than done - to stop or slow the use of fossil fuels, but not entirely impossible given the ingenuity of man. But we are rapidly approaching a “tipping point” beyond which no actions on our part will stop the catastrophe. That is the problem we are facing. It’s not a political problem. Not created by the Democrats. It’s an earth problem we all have helped to cause.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
So are we to blame for the slight tilt in the Earths Axis that scientist believe is causing global warming? Just curious.
Current climate change that we are experiencing today that threatens the world as we know it is caused by man’s burning of fossil fuels, not by the earth’s orientation on its axis. The earth has never changed this quickly, except after something like an asteroid impact or major volcanic eruption.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I am not smart enough to understand all about gobal warming ( didn't they change that name ). But I can recognize when someone tries to shift the focus from real issues to the threat to democracy ( yes jan 6 was wrong and there should be people in hot water over that) but quite frankly that pales when you look at what happen in Portland and if Shumer and Nancy calling for the justices to pay is not a threat to our democracy then I do not know what is. Climate issues are going to be small compared to the lack of other countries contributions. If you think China, North Korea, Russia, and middle east are going to try and stop global warming then you need to get your head out of your ass.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Rick: We do our part, then pressure other countries to do the same. That’s part of the Paris deal Trump kicked us out of. Some countries are way ahead of us. China is doing more than many give them credit for. Other countries, like those in Africa, cannot afford to do much, have not contributed much to climate change, but are already suffering a great deal from its effects. It’s a complex problem, will require a global response, and that’s why I personally am not optimistic. Countries just aren’t geared toward working together and making sacrifices globally to fix a problem, mainly because we have not seen a problem this big, this widespread, before.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The same people that lecture you on going green hop on their private planes and travel around the world. It's do as I say not what I do. I'm not a biologist but I know the difference between a man and a woman. I believe everything this administration is doing is a form of Govt. Control. Bottom line, it's always about the money. The ultimate goal is for the elite class to rule over the working class jmo.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts