OH NO Taternort is Coming Saturday!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Greenhaw, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    Taternort is Coming to get his pups I started for him. He will bring that little girl with him. Now I got the most part of the hair back on them but not all. Here is my plan. I got a litter of just close to weaning age pups. I will turn them all loose as soon as I see them pull up. If all goes right. She will run to them. Then is when I make my move. Hers go in the dog box quick. Looking through the door of the box they won't look bad. WILL IT WORK?

2. brewer69

brewer69 Well-Known Member

Maryland
    Mr Wade I have a bad feeling that may backfire on you , if you do that they may leave with 3 instead of 2

3. TaterNort

TaterNort Well-Known Member

Maybe 4 or 5

4. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    Whewwww, it's over. I turned one pup out. All went well. Her dogs passed inspection. I had used a whole tube of Ne -Stock on them pups. All she said was they had grown a lot. Now I would have gave her that pup but I knew Taternort had bought 3 from Will. All is good. They are such a nice family.

5. TaterNort

TaterNort Well-Known Member

Now that not exactly how it was. That little puppy jumped in my truck a couple times and you yanked him out and wouldn't let him go with his friends. SHAME FOR SHAME.
    thanks again for running my ugly mutts.

Circle4p, mattdog and TJRANGER like this.