Rabbit Dogs banner

NY Wants to Dissolve NRA

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Gene Williams 
#1 ·
If anyone on here is not an NRA member, now is the time to step up!
This made national news tonight:

New York Attorney General Sues N.R.A. and Seeks Its Closure

#5 ·
Generally they go after the individuals in the organization that are suspect of misuse of contributions, not the NRA, they want to shut it down, other organizations such as planned parenthood, United way etc. have been accused and some found individuals guilty, individuals in these organizations were let go and just given slap on the wrist and business as usual but most of these organizations were heavy left $ contributors, all political scare tactic to try and resolve NRA organization, seize funds and redistribute to far left support groups, just the beginning, so buckle up and get ready, they’re getting ready to wake up the sleeping Giant !
Quite Honest Lawful Citizens !
This Election Is Probably The Most Important In Our Life Time !

#8 ·
Sorry, I cannot vote straight ticket IMHO that is part of the problem. Politicians (being politician should not be a career.) should be capable of voting on issues rather than party. So should I. I am from Tennessee and registered in Georgia. While I like 90% of what Kelly L. stands for I go back to what she did with the market trading and I think she is a crook. So I will not vote for her.

#7 ·
They know that they cannot take our freedoms away unless they take our guns .

You don’t have to be a gun nut to want to support your gun rights . If you love hunting or see what these rioters are doing you should support a pro 2nd amendment group , that will fight for our right to keep and bear arms .

I am making a donation today on top of my membership .

Thanks for bring this up Huntsman .

#9 ·
If you’re a politician, you’re definitely not a saint !
They spend millions of dollars campaigning to get a job that only pays a fraction of what they would otherwise in their own Law Firms.
They don’t become millionaires from their modest salaries in political office !
It’s all payback/kickback for favors to their contributors, Buddy Buddy System !
Crooked ?
If You Hold A Political Office , You’re Crooked ! Period.
Lonesome Dove, what’s all the commotion and crowd about ?
Reply, There’s going to be a hanging !
Reply, Who they hanging ?
A Crooked Politician ? LMAO
Captain Woodrow F. Call Lol !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.