North La Beagle Club

Discussion in 'AKC' started by Echo Hill's, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    North La BC Trial is still on for the weekend. We got some rain but no ice and the weather is suppose to be nice both days, I was at the club earlier and rabbits were on every lane at the club house and people were calling and saying their were on their way! Ya'll come if able to travel!!!!!!

James

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Directions? I'd like to come as a spectator if I can get away.

Roger

3. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Man, I wish the weather was better. If it was Id try to make it down there and meet some of yall.

4. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Sorry to be so late responding but I haven't been home long and I am trying to recuperate... Turnout was affected by the storm we are sure but we had 19 little and 10 big females anyway..... Our judge from up north above the ice couldn't make so I judged little females. We had a super good winners pack that anybody would love to own any one of those females...... As it turns out I think most of them were mostly Nip Otis or descendants of In-Line Black Jack.. they were at least 6-7 speed and could hold on the track. Males tomorrow promises to be good as well.

James

5. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

James let us know the rusults...post them on here

6. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Mr Ben

I do not have the complete results so I won't attempt to list all the places but I can let ya'll in on what I do know......

13" Females
    1st- Terry Nelson & family with Blaze of Glory (Otis/ Blackcreek)
    15"- Females
    1st Rudy Breaux Also placed 2 others
    13" Males
    1st- Greg and Nick Nichols- Otis male- (new FC)
    15" Males
    1st Lane Rugg-Frances Creek Chief -Midnight Hawk/Short's