Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North La BC Trial is still on for the weekend. We got some rain but no ice and the weather is suppose to be nice both days, I was at the club earlier and rabbits were on every lane at the club house and people were calling and saying their were on their way! Ya'll come if able to travel!!!!!!

James

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Man, I wish the weather was better. If it was Id try to make it down there and meet some of yall.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to be so late responding but I haven't been home long and I am trying to recuperate... Turnout was affected by the storm we are sure but we had 19 little and 10 big females anyway..... Our judge from up north above the ice couldn't make so I judged little females. We had a super good winners pack that anybody would love to own any one of those females...... As it turns out I think most of them were mostly Nip Otis or descendants of In-Line Black Jack.. they were at least 6-7 speed and could hold on the track. Males tomorrow promises to be good as well.

James

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr Ben

I do not have the complete results so I won't attempt to list all the places but I can let ya'll in on what I do know......

13" Females
1st- Terry Nelson & family with Blaze of Glory (Otis/ Blackcreek)
15"- Females
1st Rudy Breaux Also placed 2 others
13" Males
1st- Greg and Nick Nichols- Otis male- (new FC)
15" Males
1st Lane Rugg-Frances Creek Chief -Midnight Hawk/Short's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts