North La Beagle Club Derby Trials

Discussion in 'AKC' started by Echo Hill's, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    2 SPO Derby Trails at one location on the same weekend

GPS Address is 187 Vic Allen Road Downsville, La 71234

North La Beagle Club on Sat. Feb 27 All Four Classes
    Rose City Beagle Club on Sun. Feb 28 All Four Classes

We have camper hookups available at no charge (first come first served)
    We will run in our enclosures and on the outside. Lots of rabbits both in & Out of the pens. See Ad on Pg 56 of Feburary Hounds and Hunting for additional info. These are Deep South and Lone Star Qualifiers also and everyone is welcome down here at our club.

2. bseger

bseger New Member

would love to come trial with you guys but our derby trial at tallahatchie is the same weekend.

3. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Im not familiar with Deep South or Lone Star. Generally speaking what running style would you say they are?

4. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Like in your videos...Med+...Closer working hounds that get alot of work done in a snappy style.. Come on down this weekend! Just remember these will be Derbies so anything is likely to happen!

Normally the Lone Star runs a tad more foot but this trial will be judged by Deep South Style judges so the same ones that run good Saturday will do good on Sunday also...

Good chance for you guys to visit our club and see if ya'll like us or not... At least you will have a good time and see alot of game that's a guarantee :welcome:

5. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Im thinking about coming down there at least for one day but I havent decided for sure yet.

I work on Saturdays right now and I have to be off the next weekend so Im not sure if Ill be able to take off two weekends in a row or not.

6. bseger

bseger New Member

Fb you will not be dissapointed if you make this trial these guys always put on one heck of a trial