Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
AJ- are you still running dogs? have you worked with your pup?
I have a Patch female in a running pen, she's doing very well, barking a lot and running rabbits. She stays in there 9-12 hours, when she is spent comes to the gate, the guy puts her in her kennel , feeds her. She goes into her dog house and rests, she is slowly getting into condition.
Now my Patch male will go with the pack, had a couple sight runs but has not opened up yet. They will be there till the end of April. Hopes he gets started, hunts, packs just has not opened. Finger crossed. JMO

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AJ- are you still running dogs? have you worked with your pup?
I have a Patch female in a running pen, she's doing very well, barking a lot and running rabbits. She stays in there 9-12 hours, when she is spent comes to the gate, the guy puts her in her kennel , feeds her. She goes into her dog house and rests, she is slowly getting into condition.
Now my Patch male will go with the pack, had a couple sight runs but has not opened up yet. They will be there till the end of April. Hopes he gets started, hunts, packs just has not opened. Finger crossed. JMO
Yes Sir! Went out for a few hours today. Had a few good runs. My pup i got from Mr. Watkins is really looking good. My other pup is not started yet, but it wont be long.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I really like the way your pack is shaping up. Sudie & Emma bring that Cranks Chicken in and Cadalic Jack. Sudie pup brings that in with the Buckshot Jones. The pack is good speed great voices. Where is that loud brawl coming from.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really like the way your pack is shaping up. Sudie & Emma bring that Cranks Chicken in and Cadalic Jack. Sudie pup brings that in with the Buckshot Jones. The pack is good speed great voices. Where is that loud brawl coming from.
My Oakhill! The pup has a better sounding brawl. Just gotta get him going.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts