Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have no money in it. Its built completely out of scrap. A co-worker gave me a two hole dog box thats what started this whole project. It is not finished yet, still needs a few things done and paint.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Good for you! You'll love it. I pull mine anytime I go to run and plan on spending the night. I've used a homemade one on a trailer for years and just bought one made for dogs. I love it!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Brian,Get you some of that Herculiner that comes in the gallon can and roll it on.You won't have to worry about it rusting or having to touch up paint it.The urine will rust paint quicker than anything.I put the herculiner on mine back in "06" and it hasn't had any rust come thru.You'll enjoy your trailer especially on those trips you make.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Spini,
I showed the picture to my teenage son. He is thinking of building one to pull behind his 4 wheeler. I thought yours might me a prototype for one a little smaller. His comment was this and I quote. " Needs some rims":banghead::banghead::banghead: I fell out laughing.
Your trailer is going to be perfect. The covered top is a great idea.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Rosco, mine would want pin stripes too.lol Looking good Brian and it sure is the right price. :up:

Roger

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian,Get you some of that Herculiner that comes in the gallon can and roll it on.You won't have to worry about it rusting or having to touch up paint it.The urine will rust paint quicker than anything.I put the herculiner on mine back in "06" and it hasn't had any rust come thru.You'll enjoy your trailer especially on those trips you make.
Thanks Ray, I will do that, thats a good idea.

I am putting new wheels and tires on it when done. Will be painting it Red (Kennel Colors). I am in no hurry, we just work on it when we have nothing else to do. Still need backs on the fenders, lights, some work on the doors and locks. I built it to be pulled by a small SUV like a Ford Escape, better milage than the 1 ton crew cab diesil I'm driving now on those trips to Arkansas:up:.
Thanks everyone for the comments.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts